Everyone is invited to help spread the word about the Count Me in JoCo campaign. To make it easy for you, we’ve set up this gallery where you can download logos, fact sheets, social media graphics and other communication pieces. Please check this page often!
Logos and images
- Did you Know?
- Census 101
- The 2020 Census and Confidentiality
- Counting Young Children in the 2020 Census
- Counting College Students and Other People in Institutions
- Counting the homeless
- How the 2020 Census will invite everyone to respond
- Why the Census Bureau asks what it asks
- Why census workers could be in your neighborhood now
- Launch of Count me in JoCo for Spring 2019 JoCo Magazine
- Lauch of Count me in JoCo for May/June 2019 The Best Times
Launch social media graphic